Are you an analytical marketer who loves A/B testing, watching the ads scoreboard, and racking up marketing wins? If so, RethinkFirst’s new Paid Advertising Specialist role may be perfect for you. The Paid Advertising Specialist will work with all three of RethinkFirst’s divisions to brainstorm, plan, execute, manage, and report on multi-channel paid advertising campaigns focused on driving awareness, generating leads, and powering business growth. The ideal candidate will have a hands-on attitude, an unquenchable thirst for continuous improvement, and an analytical mindset with direct experience in executing paid advertising campaigns. This role will report to the corporate Strategic Marketing Manager and be part of the corporate marketing team.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Design, manage, and execute effective paid advertising campaigns across social (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) paid search and display (Google Ads), and other ad platforms or display/content marketing channels that support both direct and indirect marketing efforts and drive maximum ROI.
- Help each division manage their paid budgets across all paid channels by executing A/B tests, collecting & analyzing data, identifying trends and insights, and determining creative solutions that optimize for KPI metrics, including CPM, CPC, CTR, MER, ROAS, etc.
- Own the growth and optimization of assigned accounts, including data partnerships, granular keyword expansion, use of negative keywords, search query mining, quality score, audience targeting, and auction insights.
- Assist in the development of marketing campaigns where it concerns multi-channel paid media strategy and building paid social media plans (including audience targeting and segmentation, messaging, budgeting, etc.) with other members of the marketing team.
- Assist each division in tracking competitive ad activity on social channels and in identifying target audiences, look-alike audiences and other targeting opportunities.
- Assist the Marketing Operations Manager in building out new reports & dashboards to track the effectiveness of paid advertising campaigns.
- Strategize and work cross-departmentally with the content designer, content marketing coordinator, and video team to create campaign assets such as ad creatives, landing pages, promotional videos, and social assets.
- Remain up to date on the latest in ad technology across all platforms.
- Investigate additional opportunities for paid placements such as review sites, podcasts, YouTube channels, Twitter, Instagram, newsletter features, blogs, and more.
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- 1-3 years paid advertising experience
- Hands-on experience planning, launching, and optimizing ads on a variety of platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google, etc)
- Deep understanding of Google Analytics, paid-social platforms, and social listening tools such as Hootsuite, Sprout, or others.
- Comfortable balancing multiple company-wide goals and working across multiple teams
- Capable of identifying what’s worked well in the past and iterating from there, but also ideating and implementing new ideas of their own from scratch
- Excel abilities including Vlookups, Sumifs, and pivot tables a plus
- Previous HubSpot experience a plus
- Creative thinker with the skills to analyze challenges and develop effective solutions
- Founded in 2008 and headquartered in NYC, RethinkFirst is a pioneer and market leader in behavioral and mental health technology. Developed by nationally recognized experts in the field, Rethink’s award-winning online solutions feature comprehensive video-based training and education programs and sophisticated behavior intervention planning tool for individuals and caregivers. Rethink’s offerings include individualized assessments, online skills-based activities, access to remote clinician-led consultations and more. The Rethink First platform is used by Fortune 500 companies, school districts, government agencies, public and private behavioral health providers, and families caring for individuals with developmental disabilities worldwide.
- 401k plus company match
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Access to RethinkCare and ability to gift to 5 friends and family members
Location: Remote opportunities are available to candidates who reside in the following states: AL, AZ, CT, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NV, OH, PA, TX, VA, WA, WI
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace:
RethinkFirst is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
California Privacy Notice