How To Apply / Details:
- We request the following materials for priority consideration: Cover letter, resume and three verifiable writing samples to be submitted through email.
- Important: We are auto-rejecting any "Easy Apply" out-of-local-area applicants. If you wish to apply and do not live in the Atlanta metro-region, please submit to us directly via the email address below and provide your reason. i.e.: just graduated, in process of moving, etc.
- Writing samples should clearly indicate candidate’s role in article or media campaign. Include brief explanations if needed. School writing samples are acceptable.
- Interviews for invited candidates are being scheduled immediately.
- All submissions/applications will be kept confidential.
- Please make sure to include a link to your LinkedIn profile page somewhere in your submission.
- Email submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NOTE: Place, “PR COR 9/23” in Subject line of email to be considered.
At Eberly & Collard Public Relations (ECPR), we foster career growth for individuals in the fields of public relations, branding, advertising, digital marketing, social media, event management, influencer relations, and integrated marketing. Our philosophy is grounded in the fact that the individual strengths of our team members create unequaled marketing opportunities for our clients as well as bolster our professional service offers on a day-to-day basis. The mental health and well-being of our team members are of utmost importance to ECPR. It is our top priority to ensure our employees maintain a positive balance in their lives, both professionally and personally. We believe success comes in the form of both professional and personal growth, and the reward manifests itself for us and our clients as we see those successes in our staff. Consider joining our dynamic team. Together, the possibilities are endless
ECPR’s Atlanta office is seeking a candidate with exceptional interpersonal, networking, verbal, and written communications skills with a team-minded attitude to fill the role of an entry-level Public Relations Coordinator that will support our current diverse client roster, senior colleagues and industry verticals.
An ideal candidate will have previous agency experience or have completed an internship at a public relations agency.
We are accepting applications from recently graduated candidates with a 4-year BA or BS degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Strategic Communications, or extremely similar degree.
- Manage publication processing involving the agency’s evolving library of print, digital and e-newsletter publications; oversee and maintain magazine, trade journal and other publication subscriptions for agency; interface with publications’ circulation departments, publishers and advertising reps to obtain periodical subscriptions and media kits from them; read, track and report on received publications daily and weekly; monitor all applicable publications/media outlets and websites for client publicity coverage; create digital scans of print coverage and PDFs of online coverage for clients; and report media coverage placements, their impressions and other details across various clients of the firm.
- Assisting with assigned client accounts to ensure a variety of integrated marketing campaigns and program plans are in compliance, and clients’ general needs are met and exceeded on a consistent basis.
- Assisting senior team members with their strategic public relations, media relations, advertising and digital marketing plans, campaigns and media pitches.
- Prepare and submit advertising campaign materials, copy, imagery, ad forms, media planning documents, as well as resize/modify and fulfill photo submissions.
- Conducting market/media research and applying findings to documentation, projects and campaigns.
- Assist with social/digital media campaigns and content for the firm and assigned clients.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date media lists, publication databases, media kits, meeting agendas/reports, client reporting, etc.
- Coordinating for senior team members' high-quality deliverables including written content, feature stories, press releases, media materials, social media content, ad copy, brochure copy, and client correspondence.
- Create meaningful blog posts, article series and podcasts about/for the agency and its clients across the earned, owned and paid spectrum.
- Planning with senior team members for agency and client status/activity reports; meetings and conference call agendas/minutes; administrative support, media and competitor coverage analysis; traditional and social media analytics; SWOT analysis.
- Research, coordinate and develop media kits, slideshows, presentations, graphs/charts, info-graphics, and other means of content and data communication.
- Work closely with both junior and senior team members to assist with client events, tradeshows, conferences, symposiums, speaker’s bureau, press conferences, media tours, media interviews, digital and onsite press rooms, etc.
- Serve in a proactive role to assist agency owners and other senior team members.
- Provide support to colleagues working on digital marketing efforts consisting of a variety of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and HubSpot marketing automation campaigns. Training is provided, but prior experience with HubSpot is preferred.
- Demonstrate consistent, positive values and actions aligned with ECPR’s ongoing mission and day-to-day activities.
- The budgeted salary range for this position is commensurate based on experience.
- Bonuses and team profit sharing eligible based on the growth of the company.
Why Should You Apply?
- Compensation packages that exceed the industry average.
- Generous PTO and paid holidays.
- Rich benefits package includes health, dental and vision plans.
- Profit-sharing based upon bonus “Employee Incentive” program.
- ECPR “Give Back” Program.
- Summer Fridays
- Paid Parking
- Fitness center membership onsite
- Professional development and mentorship programs offered by senior team members.
- Celebration of individual and agency milestones (birthdays, work anniversaries, new client accounts, etc.).