Happiest Baby is a mission-driven company helping parents raise healthy, happy children. We created SNOO, a smarter, safer baby bed, and are also developing many more landmark products, content, and services.
SNOO adds 1-2 hours of sleep per night and keeps babies in the safest position for sleep, the back. Back sleeping is associated with a reduced risk of SIDS (which kills 3,500 sleeping babies/year). In fact, SNOO received FDA De Novo Approval for its ability to keep sleeping babies on their back. SNOO has won more top awards than any other baby bed, helped hundreds of thousands of parents, is used in over 100 hospitals, is a top employee benefit at scores of companies, and has been exhibited in six of the world's top museums (including being invited into the permanent collection of the Smithsonian Institution!).
Happiest Baby was founded by one of the world’s most trusted pediatricians, Dr. Harvey Karp, and his entrepreneur wife, Nina Montée-Karp. Dr. Karp’s celebrated books/videos have helped millions of parents and are translated into over thirty languages. Released in 2016, SNOO is the result of a collaboration between Dr. Karp, award-winning industrial designer Yves Behar (founder of SF-based, Fuseproject) and Dr. Deb Roy (Director, Laboratory for Social Machines, MIT Media Lab).
- Support cross-functional marketing team in any needs to drive business outcomes
- Run competitive analysis across all products in order to understand white space
- Funnel creative request and asset tracking of marketing channel needs for evergreen and promotional campaigns
- Optimize photo asset library organization, in addition to other platforms where upleveling is needed
- Organic Marketing
- Support presentations of data and weekly/monthly reporting
- Support survey design and results reporting for product testing or customer surveys
- Generate newsletter ideas, support content development, and execute final deliverables
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Business, Marketing, Sociology, Psychology, Communications, or related discipline
- Ability to work independently in an entrepreneurial environment; can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong sense of urgency; detail-oriented with unprompted follow-through
- Strong project management skills
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Solid analytical skills
- Team player with demonstrated leadership and organization skills
- Around 10 hrs/week
- Ability to come in to Culver City based office 1x/week
Hourly rate: $20