U.S. Engineering has been an industry leader since 1893. How? Constant innovation and a willingness to evolve. The construction industry changes rapidly, and we cultivate a dynamic workplace where even our newest team members can influence change and make an impact. We know that our most valuable asset is our people. Join us!
As a Marketing Intern, you will join a Marketing and Communications team that inspires action for both internal and external audiences. You are expected to be both creative and detail-oriented, with the ability to prioritize duties to meet deadlines. The Marketing Intern will report to the Marketing Manager.
Principal Duties and Accountabilities:
- Research recently completed U.S. Engineering projects and help tell their stories on the website and in proposals through interesting project profiles.
- Develop content for the website, social media, the intranet, our internal newsletter, etc.
- Help coordinate internal and external events.
- Contribute to collecting and analyzing data to create the story on the performance of digital marketing campaigns.
- At least a couple years toward your bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.This is a position is for juniors and seniors.
Physical and/or travel demands:
- This position will work out of our Kansas City office.
- Frequent use of computer, including keyboard, viewing monitor for extended periods of time, physically moving throughout the office.
- Occasional day trips between construction job sites, offices, and manufacturing facilities.
Benefits and Compensation:
- The range for this position has been established at $18 to $23 and is US Engineering’s good faith and reasonable estimate at the time of the posting. The compensation offered to the finalist selected for this role will be set based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to, internal equity, experience, education, specialty, and training.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without requiring future sponsorship for employment visa status.
U.S. Engineering is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and shall provide equal employment opportunities to all people in all aspects of employer-employee relations, without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
U.S.Engineering is compliant with the Drug Free Workplace Act, and all offers of employment are contingent upon the completion of a pre-employment drug screen.
Disclaimer:The above statements are intended to describe the generalnatureand level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and job specifications required of employees so classified. U.S. Engineering reserves the right to revise as needed. The job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.