Location: New York City, Full-Time: 40 hours per week
Curacity is a data analytics company focused on the travel sector. We build customer acquisition products for hotels by transforming digital media channels—like traditional publishers—into the hotel industry’s most exciting source of direct bookings. By using proprietary data attribution technology that measures all downstream online and offline bookings, Curacity enables hotels to focus on brand-aligned, top-of-funnel marketing. We live between the content creator and hotel by fusing data from each source, enabling us to identify the true point of inspiration and turn the world of media into an investable distribution channel for the world’s top hotels.
We are looking for a driven, detail-oriented Content Specialist to join our team and help support our network of
Digital Media Brands. This position will work closely with our Digital Media Brands Manager and across internal
teams to facilitate day-to-day operations of our marketing and attribution product. Support will include creating
original hotel content for Digital Media Brands to distribute in email campaigns, managing client-facing asset
libraries, and communicating with internal and external teams to handle in-bound content requests. This is a great
opportunity for candidates interested in joining a fast growing, travel-focused, tech start-up based in NYC!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and deliver original hotel content to support newsletter campaigns across our network.
- Manage client-facing content directories to streamline asset delivery and track content updates.
- Assist with content and strategy for owner-operated media brand Inside Hotels.
- Fact-check and proof partner-created content distribution ahead of campaign drops.
- Communicate with internal teams to implement feedback from hotel partners.
- Provide customer support and handle inbound requests when needed.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership.
- 2-3 years of digital marketing, advertising, or media experience
- Experience with Mailchimp, Google Suite, photo editing software
- Strong copywriting and copyediting skills with an eye for quality
- Strong communication, collaboration, and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize projects and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of the digital media landscape is a must
- Client-facing experience is a plus
- Equity + competitive salary
- Benefits including medical and dental insurance + 401k contribution plan
- Hybrid role: Virtual (2 Days); In office (3 Days)
- By maintaining excellent relationships with the best hotels in the world, our employees reap the rewards (including deep discounts, complimentary nights, and more!)
- An unmatched opportunity to grow as part of an established startup with industry veterans, high-caliber investors, and a massive market opportunity
- Directly impact the strategic direction of the company
- Casual, collaborative work environment
- Monthly stipend for health and wellness related activities
- Dog friendly office
- Breakfast sandwiches catered to the office every Tuesday
- CWJ Cold Brew on-tap
If you’re the right person for the job,please send your resume and email us a paragraph at firstname.lastname@example.org about why you are an ideal fit for this position, which we’ll consider as a writing sample. Feel free to tell us about your favorite hotel or media brand!