Because we are growing, we are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team. The Marketing Coordinator will create and distribute positive branding messages and collateral for the company's products and services.The ideal candidate will also have a background in writing and editing with a focus on audience segmenting and targeting; an understanding of SEO; and the ability to handle competitive market research.
- Execute enablement materials – Develop marketing materials for distribution to customers and internal stakeholders for cross-functional enablement. Develop and maintain positive relationships with existing and potential clients. Identify target customers and markets.
- Facilitate internal communications – Collaborate with sales and product teams to develop branded messages. Collect and compile customer feedback in an easily reviewed and understood format for review by company management and leadership. Collect and maintain sales records required to track, review, and modify the performance of marketing initiatives.
- Monitor actionable metrics – Forecast and analyze sales trends, marketing strategies, and product performance. Prepare and present reports summarizing information while making recommendations based on analysis. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Coordinate Marketing Campaigns - Clean weekly email list as notifications come in. Add 100 new names to the farm list weekly. Coordinate Keap campaigns with our Sherpa every 2 weeks. Mail campaign to 100 prospects weekly. Send a monthly newsletter to approximately 200 clients/leads.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Statistics, Business or a related field required
- 1-3 years of related experience in business, promotional sales, customer service or a related field preferred
- Prior knowledge and experience in our industries would be great but is not necessary
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent sales and customer service skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software